* Check in 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. Check out 11:00 am. Earlier/Later check-in may be available upon request.
* No Smoking Inside the house. A $200 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a guest smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outdoors. Please dispose of butts in the waste container provided.
* Guests assume full responsibility for ALL damages, excessive cleaning charges or missing items (including linens, towels and decorative pieces). All of the items in the home were either made or collected by Emily herself and have sentimental value to the family. We have chosen to leave them in the Inn so our guests can enjoy looking at them. We respectfully ask that all items remain in the home in their current condition. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guest will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure of the Guest as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper.
* We do not serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own. Please drink responsibly. Wine and beer glasses will be provided if requested.
* A credit card number is required to make a reservation. Card will not be processed until time of check-in. Cash, and credit cards accepted.
*Five day cancellation policy. If cancelled within 5 days of arrival, 100 percent refund. If cancelled after 5 days, 50% refund.
*Rates & Taxes: Subject to a 6% State Sales Tax and 4% Transit Room Tax. Prices may vary from other website quotes not updated and from quotes involving holidays or festival weekends.
* Sorry, due to insurance requirements candles are not permitted.
* Due to allergens left behind by pets, we are unable to accept pet guests.
* Children are welcome, but please do not allow them to play with the decorations and other decorative items in the house.
* The Innkeeper may enter bedrooms during the day for general cleaning unless the DO NOT DISTURB sign is posted on the door knob. She may also enter the common areas of the Inn to empty trash, leave or maintain refreshments and cook breakfast.
*When leaving the Inn during your stay, please be sure all windows are shut and exterior doors are locked.